Tuesday, January 17, 2012

Car Searching

Cars are like people it is true.
Maybe that's why I've had such a hard time finding my new one.
The thing is the cost of repairs outweighed the total value of the car.
I decided it was time to find a new car.
I haven't yet found a car at the right price and mileage I've felt good about so my search continues.
Makes me think of my continued search for a spouse.
My anticipation is that I will fall in love with him and the value of said husband will remain higher than the cost of "repairs." :) Teehee. It was a funny thought at the time as my coworker and I talked about it.
I hope my car search ends sooner than the spouse search but then again the expected commitment and life expectancy of the car verses the spouse are very different matters after all.

No comments: