Monday, March 05, 2012

Ready ready

Okay that last post while I said I was addressing Bekah in the beginnng, I didn't really as I went on. My thoughts were too jumbled. As I look back as well, only half of it makes sense to what I was thinking-- again suppose that makes sense with the thoughts I'm sorting but still.
Regardless I have many many thoughts as of lately so the historywendy blog may just step it up a notch if you stay tuned. ;)
Like for instance look forward to my opinion on smoking, Times Square standing in the middle of the crowd for hours, wandering Central Park alone, finding out that oh drat I'm too good at being alone lately... sometimes there are boys you don't talk about -- for a reason, not the positive reason...
Oh and there are more thoughts so take that world -- I'm back!

No comments: