Sunday, January 01, 2006

Christmas time at the Beach House

So this year for our Christmas party, we finally united all 15 members of the Beach House! This is an extremely hard task to work out 15 schedules and boyfriends...
Thank goodness for self-timers on cameras :) This was the best of the 3 taken from my camera. It was a fun Christmas party. I love my roommates this year!

We have periodic gatherings around the piano to sing. This particular time we were caroling for our house. It's cheesy I realize but still fun and a good thing to do on a Sunday night.
This was also only part of the group but the wall was in my way and well it wouldn't move so I captured the group I could. :)


This is a picture of some of my roommates and the new "in thing." They are called Bookaccins. (I am not sure how to spell that obviously) They are slipper and moccasins. They are not my style at all so you won't be catching me in the mix of them but this picture shows a little of the personality of my roommates (and their crazy ideas of fashion). I believe that half of the roommates have a pair currently.

No comments: